Friday, August 29, 2014

First Post

My other blog seems to be corrupted and I can't get it to go back to normal, which is part of the reason I haven't blogged since January. I finally decided to start a new blog and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up better.

This blog is meant to showcase my stitching so here's the one project I managed to finish since January.

Janice and Kyleigh gave this kit to me for my birthday in either 2012 or 2013, I'm not sure which and I finally started working on it in April. After much trial and error and frogging, I've finally completed it earlier this month.


The kit came with three colors of floss (414, 957 and 996) and several charts. After having issues with the floss shredding when I had to frog the first time, I substituted the same colors from my stash.

This blog is also about Kyleigh because she's the one who calls me grandma.

Here is a picture of her at an Angels game in early August. Notice the tooth that looks a little different (brighter)than the others.

Here she is a week later. Notice that same tooth again. This picture was taken after she got home from the beach to show grandma her missing tooth.




No comments: