Friday, November 14, 2014

A Picture for Mommy

David has gone up to his parents house in northern California and on the way he stopped at our favorite Chinese restaurant in Bakersfield, Bill Lee's Bamboo Chopsticks.  I was feeling left out so I decided to go to our favorite local Chinese restaurant, Yang Ming's.  It wasn't difficult to talk Devin, Janice and Kyleigh into going with me.

Afterwards, we went to Target to buy a new hair dryer since my old one was probably nearing 30 years old and had decided to create sparks the last time I used it.  I did find one and the best part is that I paid for it with a gift card from our Be Better Health wellness plan at work.

Janice went ahead to check out the hair dryers while I took Kyleigh to the restroom.  On our way to the hair dryers, she spotted this hat and decided she wanted to wear it to show mommy.  I convinced her to let me take a picture of it instead.


No comments: