Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Turtle Trot

I belong to a group called Shared Crosses, a Christian Cross Stitch group.  One of the things we've been doing is a modified Turtle Trot.  During the third week in January (17-23, posting on the 24th), we each pick a WIP that we want/need to finish in the foreseeable future and stitch exclusively on it.

However, I'm not very good at stitching something on a certain date so I didn't start until the 19th and didn't stop until today.  I probably would have kept at it, except I have a couple of projects for WOCs that are due at the end of the month.

My project is Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms by Stoney Creek for Disney.  Before I started stitching on the 19th:


This is only the bottom half of the picture.  The top half is completed.  Also, the fabric is a really pretty mint green, but it doesn't photograph well.  After, on the 31st:








No comments: