Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Dance - Pooh and Piglet

This cute square is from the World of Cross Stitching Magazine #189.  It's stitched on 16-count white Aida with the called for Anchor floss.

It is going to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) for their cartoon quilt.

It was started on 2/1/2015 and completed tonight (2/14/2015).

It took a whole skein of floss plus some for Pooh's body and I discovered that my LNS (Needlepoints, Ltd.) was in the process of moving and not yet reopened so I had to place an order with 123Stitch, but it arrived today so it's now complete..

I made a couple of changes as well.  Pooh's eyes are cross stitches instead of french knots because the french knots looked too small.  Also the backstitching is not as called for; I followed the path of the stitching rather than the chart because the chart was way too complicated.

No comments: