Monday, August 17, 2015

Joined another SAL

This time I joined the Americana SAL, also hosted by Kaye.  For this SAL you stitch on patriotic or Americana themed projects and report on your progress once a month.  The link is on my sidebar.


I have several UFOs that qualify as well as a few in my stash waiting to be stitched so I decided this would be a good SAL to join.  My first project is Let Freedom Ring, a very old kit from Sunset.  It was designed by Nancy Rossi from the Kooler Design Studio.


 This is where I am now, but it's been several years since I've worked on it.  I had pulled it out to stitch some this year though so this gives me a good excuse..  I've only stitched the top half of the project, but I hope to come close to a finish of this half by the end of August. 

Although the kit included 14-count white Aida, I switched it out for 28-count white Jobelan and I'm stitching it 2 over 2.

No comments: