Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Fun Day and a Happy Dance

Kyleigh had a half day at school today since it was the last day before Christmas vacation followed by a Brownie meeting.  Since Janice had to work, I picked her up from Brownies and we stopped at the ABC 7 Stuff the Bus event on the way home.

Kyleigh had a good time talking to Santa, eating Italian Ice and playing games on the Video Game Bus--she especially likes Just Dance for the Wii.  There were also displays of Star Wars cakes, a fire truck and other food vendors--it was all free.


A few days ago, I went through my stash and found quite a few Mill Hill kits that could be used for Christmas ornaments that I had completely forgotten I had.  I pulled out one to work on and finished it today.
Started: 12/11/2015
Finished: 12/18/2015
Mill Hill For Santa

This was stitched with the materials provided in the kit, but I used two strands or the cross stitching instead of the three called for.

Although it was meant to be a magnet, I added a hanger made of leftover beads and it's now hanging on my Christmas tree.



No comments: