Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy Dance - Fox

Started: 1/27/2016
Finished: 1/28/2016
Cross Stitch Crazy (issue unknown)

It's stitched on 14-count white Aida with the called for DMC.  I have all of the DMC colors which is a good thing, because I hadn't used these colors in quite a while.

The picture showed five leaves on the branch, but the chart only had the leaf at the top so I stitched the additional leaves using the picture.

I've stitched quite a few quilt squares for charity over the years and Kyleigh asked if I'd make a quilt for her.  I've gradually been completing the squares, but hadn't stitched any recently.  Earlier this week she told a friend that I was stitching her a quilt and asked when it would be finished so I decided to try to stitch a square a month this year.  The fabric is only 6x6" so it should be doable.

I chose this square because she loves the song "What Does the Fox Say?"

No comments: