Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Dance - Katie Kitty

Started: 1/6/2016
Finished: 1/9/2016
Brooke's Books - Advent Animals

This year I've decided to participate in a few SAL's, the first one being a Brooke's Books SAL on the Stitch Maynia Facebook group.  This is an annual SAL where you stitch  any Brooke's Books chart including any of her freebies each month.  Since I've been collecting these free charts for awhile, I decided to stitch them for the SAL.

The chart was stitched on 14-count Lt. Blue Aida with the called for DMC floss.  The only real changes I made were to do the border in two strands of floss and most of the backstitching became straight stitches.  

While I originally planned to stitch these on one piece of Aida, I've decided to stitch them individually, finish them as little pillows and display them in a basket.

No comments: