Monday, January 18, 2016

WIWO - 1/18/2016

The first stitching I did this week was on "Deck the Halls".  I got to from here
 to here after four days of stitching. As you can see, I didn't get a lot accomplished. 
I don't know if it was the fabric or the pattern, but I decided I was frogging way too much and no longer enjoying the journey so I trashed it before I completely lost my mojo.

I then replaced it with "Away in a Manger" (see my Happy Dance post on 1/17.)

I've joined two annual mystery SALs this year, one from Clouds Factory and one from Frosted Pumpkin.  Both have the same theme:  international travel.  I haven't been able to print the chart for the Clouds Factory SAL, but I did start the Pumpkin Passport yesterday.

I changed the fabric which was a brownish gray Aida for this hand dyed blue 28-count Jobelan.  It was a very old piece from my stash so I don't remember the color.

No comments: