Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Dance - Ornaments

Started: 4/26/2016
Finished: 4/27/2016
Enjoy Cross Stitch at Christmas

This was stitched on a scrap of 25-count Lugana (I'm not sure of the color, but it's kind of an off-white) with DMC floss.  I made a couple of changes.  The square in the center of the purple ornament was supposed to be orange and the green in the ornaments themselves were a pale lime green that I didn't like so I used the same green that was used for the lights.

This is my April ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL where the theme was ornaments.  Eventually, it will be sent to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) for their Holiday Card Project.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Great choice for this month.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a really sweet ornie and a lovely idea to donate it too.

Brigitte said...

This will make a beautiful card. Great stitching, Cathy.