Monday, April 11, 2016

WIWO - 4/11/2016

I went to three baseball games this past week and got most of the cross stitching on my fourth Advent Animal, Duncan Dog done while at the games.  I did cross stitch the snow at the bottom and do some of the backstitching yesterday afternoon while watching the game on TV.  It's not quite finished, but watch for a happy dance sometime this week.  I just have to do the backstitching on his hat and face.
And then there's Pinky.  I realized on Saturday that I should have been using one strand of floss for the background instead of two.  After twacking myself upside the head, I decided I liked it that way and since I'm using my own floss, I don't have to worry about running out so I'm leaving it.  Here she was last week:
And here she is today.
You can see the whole width and height now.  I'll continue working on her this week and see how close I can get to a finish.

Finally, I continued working on my UFO 1/2 hour a day.  She went from here:
 to here:
She's also getting really close to a finish.

3 comments:

Bea said...

DD looks very cute - nice to know sports can be good for something! LOL (Can you tell I am NOT a sports person?) And excellent progress on the 2 larger patterns. Really enjoying watching Pinkie grow.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent progress on the bears!

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on your teddy projects.