Monday, April 18, 2016

WIWO - 4/18/2016

I had two finishes this week, but also continued stitching on Pinky and expect to finish her this week sometime. Last week:
This week:

And since I also finished my UFO this week, I've located the next one to be stitched 1/2 hour a day until finished.  I started this one in December and put it down because of a counting error that I couldn't easily find.  That will be the first thing I have to do this afternoon when I pick it up again.  It's the freebie that came with a recent Cross Stitch Crazy magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on Pinky and good luck finding the error!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinkie is looking great. I'll bet you find the error quickly since you haven't looked at it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) I'm happy to have found yours, too! Your stitching is so pretty--it's been a long time since I did anything that detailed...

    ReplyDelete