Cross Stitch Crazy #211
This was part of the free cover kit that came with the magazine. (There's also a Santa Claus that I'll stitch later.)
I used the enclosed vinyl and threads, but ran out of three colors so I used DMC from my stash to finish. If you look closely, you can see the difference, but since I'm planning to use this as a tree topper, I don't think anyone will notice. Again, I didn't carefully read the instructions and realized after the fact, that I should have stitched the white with one strand.
I still need to make it into a cone and I'll post a picture of that when it's an FFO.