Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Dance - Angel Tree Ornament

Started: 12/8/2015
Finished: 5/4/2016
Cross Stitch Crazy #211

This was part of the free cover kit that came with the magazine. (There's also a Santa Claus that I'll stitch later.) 

I used the enclosed vinyl and threads, but ran out of three colors so I used DMC from my stash to finish.  If you look closely, you can see the difference, but since I'm planning to use this as a tree topper, I don't think anyone will notice.  Again, I didn't carefully read the instructions and realized after the fact, that I should have stitched the white with one strand.

I still need to make it into a cone and I'll post a picture of that when it's an FFO.

2 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Glad you finished it off and hope it's not too hard to fully finish!

Bea said...

Your 1/2 hour day plan has another finish! You are definitely on to something here. It's going to be a lovely topper.