Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Dance - Festive Rudolph

Started: 5/4/2016
Finished: 5/7/2016
World of Cross Stitching Magazine

This was the free cover kit from an older World of Cross Stitching Magazine.  The cover kit came with 14-count white Aida and the threads as well as a card.  I originally started it on the enclosed Aida, but  set it aside after stitching the top third so it was on my UFO list.

Since it matched the theme for May for the Christmas Ornie SAL, I decided it was time to finish it.   I restarted it on a scrap of 25-count off white Lugana (not sure of the color) and used all the enclosed thread except for the color of the reindeer itself for which I substituted DMC from my stash.

This will be going to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) for their Holiday Card project along with last month's ornament, A Spot of Tea and my current project once it's finished.


1 comment:

Carol said...

A very cute reindeer, Cathy--I know your contributions to the WOCS sill be greatly appreciated :)