Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekly WIP Update - 5/16/2016

I'm changing my title on these from WIWO (What I'm Working On) to Weekly WIP Update because it seems to make more sense to me now.  WIWO is the term we use in the group Shared Crosses when we do our weekly updates.

I didn't do as much stitching as usual this week, but I still accomplished some stuff.

First I finished my travel square for WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) and the post is just below this one.

I continued my UFO stitching so my Praying Angel went from here:
to here after about 3 1/2 hours of stitching:

I also managed to start Hattie Hedgehog from Brooke's Books Advent Animal series.


3 comments:

Amy Davidson said...

These WIPs are so cute and your stitching is beautiful.

Tiffstitch said...

Great work on both!

Bea said...

Coming along beautifully on both.