Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fantasy SAL Update #2

Started: 8/31/2016
Finished: 9/5/2016
Border - Page B-1

I'm stitching it with the called for DMC on 25-count Lugana in Fairy Dance from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. 

I hope to continue stitching one page of the border each month, but the next page (B-2) has less stitching on it so I'm going to also stitch the August block (hopefully by the end of September) and then do one block a month as well as one page of the border so I won't get too far behind.   Stay tuned to see how that works out.

I really am enjoying this SAL.

3 comments:

Bea said...

That's quite an intricate border, but perfect for a fantasy project. Looking forward to seeing those circles filled in.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work! I'm thinking of joining this one as well.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the border of this design. I love the border but I'm not so keen on the two motifs so far! Maybe I should just stitch the border and add my own choices LOL.
I've been enjoying all your Advent Animals too.