Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Happy Dance - Patchwork Alphabet - Letter K



 Started: 9/25/2017
Finished 9/27/2017


I don't remember when I bought it or if Kyleigh was with me, but I've had this duckling in my stash for quite a while.  Kyleigh has been waiting patiently for me to stitch something on the bib ever since she found it in my stash.  She finally got tired of waiting and decided to take it home with her.  I decided it was time to stitch  something when I rescued it from on top of her suitcase.
After looking through my UK magazines, I settled on this letter K.  It comes from Cross Stitch Crazy #225 and was part of the patchwork alphabet.  It called for backstitching, but Kyleigh was in a hurry to get it and decided it didn't need the backstitching.  I think she likes it!

No comments: