Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Recap

At the beginning of January, I posted that my word for the year was accomplishment. I hope to update my accomplishments at the end of each month.

I started five projects and finished six which includes two carried over from December, stitching on seven total. I stitched every day except January 27th, because that was Girl Scout Cookie Pick Up Day and I was too tired to stitch when I got home.  Four of these were FFO'd and a fifth will be soon. The sixth just needs a hanger. 

I finished Devin's birthday present in time for his birthday and also finished the Ronald McDonald House Sampler.  I didn't finish my project for the Christmas Ornie SAL, but it should be done in a couple of days.

 
 
 
  

I started deep cleaning the kitchen and finished three shelves and one counter.  

I've been posting regularly to my blog, including the catch up posts for October.

I bought a Fitbit for my birthday and have been working on being more active.  My blood sugar is also under better control as I mentioned in my earlier post.

Not a lot, but it's better than nothing and I look forward to getting more done in February.

No comments: