Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 3/14/2018


I continued working on Santa Quintet by Dimensions this week.
As of 3/7/2018
As of 3/14/2018
Because this is still on the Q-snaps, I've taken the pictures above with my phone and they're not the best.  The color is better on the bottom one though.

I also started Easter Samplings by Lizzie Kate, because it's that time of year and I really like the colors.  There are three stitches in the bow that need to be frogged, but I'll do that tonight.

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Such pretty colours in the Santa piece, Cathy.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching - sorry to read ylthe frog will be visiting :-(

Astrids dragon said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Santas come together, they're adorable!
At least there are only three stitches to frog, then send him on his way.