Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 3/7/2018

I worked on two projects this past week.  The first is Dove of Peace from Miss Red.  I'm stitching it for the Rainbows for Peace and Comfort Facebook group. I'd be almost finished with it, except that the yellow swath just to the left of the top wing has to be frogged and restitched in red.

I also started Santa Quintet from Dimensions.  Unfortunately, the frog visited several times so I didn't make as much progress as I'd like.  I'm stitching this as part of the Year Long Dimensions SAL at Cross Stitch Frog Busters.  This past week the group held a Stitchathon devoted to working on a Dimensions project.  I think the color is washed out because I took a picture of it on the Q-Snaps last night.

This is the what it will look like when finished.

1 comment:

SueJ said...

I am working on this one. I am ready to do the back stitching, but I think I have lost the key for the back stitching. Would you happen to have them in your directions?
Thanks for checking!