Tuesday, April 10, 2018

March Recap



 I know this is late this month and I almost decided to skip it.  Why is it when you have time to blog, there's little or nothing to blog about, but when you have a lot, you're too busy to blog?  That's what's been happening here lately. So, better late than never.

I worked on seven projects this month, starting three, finishing three and making progress on three WIPs.  There were no FFO's this month, but hopefully in April.  I also stitched every day this month which is one of my stitching goals this year and I now have 11 finishes for 2018.

The three finishes are:
Dove of Peace

Sampling Easter
Three Kings
 The new start:
Let's Hug a Teacher
And finally, the status of the three WIPS I worked on at the end of March:
Santa Quintet
Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms
Big Trees

 I typically stitch on two projects each day, one large project with q-snaps on my floor stand and one smaller project that I can either stitch using a five inch hoop or in hand.  I do OAAT with the small project, but I've been rotating the large project.  So far, this seems to be working well for me.

As far as accomplishing things in March, it wasn't that much better than February. April seems to have started off much better though.

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Fabulous projects, Cathy - such a great variety.